Pricing at A2 yoga
1 Free Week, Unlimited pass
For new students only
If you live and/or work in Ann Arbor. Surrounding areas included (Ypsilanti, Dexter, Chelsea, and Saline). We may ask for ID.
First time students will also need to fill out a waiver upon arrival. If this is your first class please do not sign up online
. To receive the free week, the paperwork must be filled out in person.
Multiple Class Passes
- Drop In $15 – Student/Senior Drop in $13
- 5 Class Pass $70 – Includes access to Nia classes (Expires in 90 Days)
- 10 Class Pass $130 – Includes access to Nia classes (Expires in 4 Months)
- 20 Class Pass $240 – Includes access to Nia classes (Expires in 6 Months)
- 50 Class Pass $550 – Includes access to Nia classes (Expires in 1 Year)
Unlimited Class Packages
The packages below include access to any class on our schedule
- 30 Day Unlimited Classes $115
- 90 Day Unlimited Classes $325
- 6 Months Unlimited Classes $625
- 1 Year Unlimited Classes $1200
Students with a valid ID and seniors (60 and over) receive a 10% discount on all class passes, includes drop-in.
Carbon Footprint Discount: Earth
We love our planet…it’s the only one we have.
If you hike, bus, bike, or carpool into the studio for your drop in class, you will receive a Carbon Footprint Discount: $1 off the regular drop in rate. Please let us know!
The Carbon Footprint Discount only applies to drop in classes.
Online Purchasing Notes:
We cannot offer Carbon Footprint, student, or senior discounts through online purchasing.
Class Etiquette: Please
- Please try to come a little early (5-10 min). Give yourself time for a few cleansing breathes, a moment of meditation, or time to decompress from the day. If you arrive just as class is beginning, enter quietly.
- Bring your own yoga mat to class for hygienic and energetic reasons. Rental Mat is $1.00 per class use. We will clean the mat for you!
- Tell your instructor about any injuries or special health conditions before class. This will help your instructor make suggestions and modifications to aid your practice.
- Please leave cell phones outside the yoga studio class. If you are on-call for work related or emergency purposes, please speak to someone at the front desk to assist you. Do your best to locate your mat closest to the doorway in case we need to get you.
- Please remove shoes after entering studio. This helps to keep our beautiful bamboo floors clean.
- Please refrain from wearing perfumes or fragrances, some people are allergic to strong odors.
Thank you for helping to create a blissful environment for everybody’s enjoyment
~ A2 Yoga
* Local residents include those that work or live in: Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti, Dexter, Saline or Chelsea
**Student and senior discounts are not applicable for workshops and concerts.
**Schedule and pricing subject to change so please check the website for updates.